Founding Partner

David founded Rand Law Group, LLC in 2016. He concentrates his practice on representing buyers and sellers in purchase and sale negotiations as well as representing lenders in residential real estate closings. He also handles estate planning and probate matters. Prior to starting Rand Law Group, David worked at a busy Boston real estate law firm. He handled residential and commercial real estate acquisitions, sales, leasing, financing, zoning and development work. He successfully represented clients in a variety of real estate related litigation matters, including condominium disputes, landlord/tenant, complex title clearing matters, contract disputes and 93A claims in District, Superior and Land Court. David is a 2001 graduate of Trinity College in Hartford, CT and a 2007 graduate of New England School of Law. He grew up in Newton and lives with his wife and two daughters in Jamaica Plain.

Email - david@randlawgroup.com


Associate Attorney

Mike joined Rand Law Group, LLC in 2018 as an Associate Attorney and concentrates his practice on all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions. He represents buyers, sellers, lenders and investors in the acquisition and sale of real estate, including purchase and sale negotiations and closings. He also specializes in condominium conversions and has represented developers in a wide range of projects. Prior to joining Rand Law Group, Mike worked at a real estate firm in Boston where, in addition to real estate transactions, he represented clients in title clearing issues, landlord-tenant matters, and real estate litigation. He is a 2008 graduate of Stonehill College and a 2011 graduate of New England School of Law. Mike grew up in Melrose and currently lives with his wife in Stoneham.


Email – mike@randlawgroup.com

(617) 971-8337

133 Federal Street, Suite 702
Boston, MA 02110

DISCLAIMER - This website is for advertising purposes only. Any information obtained from this website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.